Sunday, November 14, 2010

wondering...

There is a church that i started to going every week, and i learn something there every week..met a lot of new friends and my Indian range of  friend is getting bigger.. 

seriously, i not totally comitted to that church 100% because I don think I will..there reasons behind it actually..

this church i cant say it is 100% a "proper" church because i don know the background of this church..because of this, i started to think about this already..u know..everything i will think for it..

today, my church.. p@w were not good, they did not practice for p@w at all, can i ask any church did not practice for p@w? it was too obvious..the sound, the band..hmm...hope it will change in the future..p@w is not for fun..is a serious thing..p@w can really touch a person heart..

but today my church can made a step..they started to use hug which i think it is vv nice to close up the gap between friends..Amen for that..^^

wonder why Ah Boy did not came church..he no reply me msg.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment